In white coat research centres no finding is also a finding. Words such as “Little”, “moderate” or “not a remarkable outcome” are synonyms to studies. Remember that ” No finding” is also a finding in research . Hence keep YOGING !
Review shows some benefit in function, but not much for pain!
Source: Yoga Turns in So-So Results for Back Problems | Medpage Today
Original article by Churchil Otieno
Decrease arthritis inflammation by avoiding 10 key foods
Processed foods contain oils and sugars and refined carbohydrates that result in inflammation of the joints.
Avoiding the following foods will help decrease flare-ups and pain in the joints:
• Processed grains such as white bread
• Sugary sodas and sports drinks
• Junk food
• Foods with high fructose corn syrup ingredients
• Commercial boxed breakfast cereals
• Condiments like jams and jellies
• Juice Concentrates
• White rice and pasta made from anything other than whole grains
• Frozen sweets and dessert items
• Store-bought chips, cookies and crackers